On the protection of your data; Below we explain the treatment we perform of this data.
1. Data of the person responsible for the treatment: https://sitiodasjaqueiras.com – Responsible: Ruth Noemi Hurtado Barrera. Way of the Central Point, 100 45807000 Santo André, Bahia, Brazil – email@example.com
1.1 Applicable regulations
2. Purpose of the processing of personal data.
The treatment we carry out of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
– Provide information related to the services offered by our company and other collaborating entities of our total trust. This information will include information on services and products or other issues that we consider of interest, and may be received by various means, especially telephone and email.
– Where appropriate, begin the process of contracting our services (this process implies the subsequent consent for the purpose in the corresponding treatment)
2.1 How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data in a blocked way for the legally required deadlines.
3. Legitimation and data collected
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party at the time of providing the information. When it comes to students enrolled in our training activities, the treatment is legitimized by the execution of the contract.
3.1 Consent to process your data
According to the purposes indicated in section 2, the categories of data that will be processed are the following:
– Identification data: name and surname, email, telephone and address.
– Payment data if the User starts the customer process.
– Web traffic data and geographic location to offer you more personalized information according to your preferences and location.
3.2 Mandatory data, what happens if I do not provide it?
The mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of those data considered mandatory, we will not be able to comply with the intended purpose and the data processing or the corresponding service will not be performed. In case of elaboration of a “commercial profile” based on the information provided, no automated decisions will be made with legal effects for the User.
You guarantee that the Personal Data that you provide to us is true and correct, and you will be responsible for communicating any changes in them. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data.
4. Security measures.
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
5. Data transfer.
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to comply with the purposes of the treatment and to companies of our business group for internal administrative purposes, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation in matter of protection of personal data as well as the general policies of quality and privacy of the Company.
With the exception of the provisions contained in the preceding paragraph, the Company will not make communications of the User’s data to third parties beyond those required in current regulations on data protection, and its development provisions, than those made to the competent authorities when required.
6. User Rights.
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification if they are inaccurate, or request their deletion (for example, if you consider that they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected). Delete my data
– Right to request the limitation of their treatment, provided that any of the conditions provided in the regulations are met, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to object to the processing, in which case we will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data potability.
– Right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent data protection control authority), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights: https://www.aepd.es/ agency / in-what-can-help.html # section1
6.1 How to exercise my rights?
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, you may To express such desire by sending an email to our Data Protection Coordinator.